Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hidden Talents

My kiddos think I'm wonderful for the following reasons:
  • I have the amazing ability to drive with my knees, while simultaneously putting up my hair into a ponytail.
  • I make a mean grilled cheese (when I use the pan that doesn't hate me, or when I don't forget that I'm actually cooking the grilled cheese and let it get burnt).
  • I am the most amazing bed maker ever!
  • I am the best at cutting celery... because I actually know how to get the stringy things out. 
  • I am really really good at making mac n' cheese.
  • I own some very cool toys (i.e. my phone, my computer, and my DS of course!).
It's too bad adults aren't as easily impressed with these incredible talents. It's also too bad that these things just won't fly on a resume.

1 Reactions:

Molly Pants said...

I would hire you!

Post a Comment